House of Horrors - Part 1

 House of Horrors


House of Horrors Part 1


This is something a little bit different from the previous rooms! I've taken on a whole house project. I've been looking for the perfect house to turn into a House of Horrors for a long time now and when this beauty turned up on the marketplace, I couldn't resist. It already had the exact vibe, I was looking for.


This is what it looked like orginally.


I spray painted the whole house front black to act as a base coat using 151 Professional Black Matt.


I painted the front a grey colour, the window frames white and the remaining beams black. 


And then my favourite bit. I dirtied up the front. I added mold patches, dirt and I added moss to the roof and edges.


I love how the roof turned out. I dry brushed it with grey to give a really derelict and haunted house appearance.


I added window panes, a broken window pane, and boarded up windows. I added dirt and rubble to the front porch. I wanted to give the appearance that it hasn't been lived in for a loooong time.


I add the most adorable pair of crows to the balcony. Custom made from MoldedCandy.


This broken window was actually really hard to make. Much harder than it looks. But the finished appearance is exactly what I wanted.

Comments