Fetish - Part 1

 Fetish


Fetish Part 1

I put the room box together in the exact same way as Abandoned and Asylum but this time I didn't add a door. I also changed the shape of the window which involved a lot of sawing and heavy grafting. I like the result though as the window was a better choice for this room.


I chose to wallpaper the walls with a derelict damaged red damask wallpaper from Pixelmarket (see supplier list). The floor is a cut-off of thin black rubber. I did some research before creating Fetish and it was suggested to me that BDSM dungeons have easy to clean rubber flooring. I opted for accuracy.


For the back of the walls, I used a distressed shop front wallpaper which worked really well with the overall effect.



The other outside wall. Again, this is a distressed shop front wall from etsy.


I purchased an iron double bed which I distressed by adding rust and bronze acrylic paint on a dry brush. I also made these tiny handcuffs from some charms. Many fingernails were broken in the process of linking the tiny chains.




Making a tiny dog collar.


A tiny spanking paddle made out of a cricket bat.


Tiny handmade whip.

Comments